Request for a reduced registration fee
With the support of our partners and sponsors we strive to make the IAEVG 2019 International Conference accessible for all – the attendance fee should not be an obstacle for attendance. Therefore a limited number of registrations for reduced fee is available (100€ reduction to normal registration fee). Following participants are entitled to a reduced registration fee:
- self-funded persons with disabilities
- self-funded attendees from a lower GDP county (1)
In order to request a reduced fee, please indicate your eligibility in the registration form. After completing registration, your request will be reviewed by a member of the organisation committee. If approved, you will receive new payment instructions.
Since the reduced fee applies only to self-funded individuals (without financial backing of any organisation or institution), invoice will be, in such case, issued only on attendee‘s name.
Upon arrival, participants with an approved reduced fee will be asked to provide supporting evidence (e.g. passport, disability card).
(1) Countries eligible for the lower GDP (Gross Domestic Product) reduction are:
- The following countries in wider Europe: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, FYR of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia,Turkey and Ukraine.
- Latin American countries (exception: Bahamas)
- Asian countries (with following exceptions: Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Japan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Macau SAR, Qatar, Singapore, UAE)
- African countries