IAEVG 2019 Conference: Keynote presentations
- Roberta Neault: It Takes a Village . . . Building and Sustaining an Inclusive Society in the Age of Precariat
- Gideon Arulmani: Career Guidance in Transition Economies: New Lamps for Old?
- Kobus Maree: Indigenising and contextualising career construction counselling for Global South countries
- Lenka Martinkovičová, Tomáš Šprlák: Finding a guidance system that promotes equality of opportunities – perspectives from the host country.
- Annamaria Di Fabio: Psychology of sustainability and sustainable development: crucial contributions from guidance and career counseling.
- Norman Amundson: Guiding Circles approach to career development and minority cultures.